English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Climber'
- an iron spike attached to the shoe to prevent slipping on ice when walking or climbing
- someone who climbs as a sport; especially someone who climbs mountains; "the lead Climber looked strong still but his partner often slumped in his ropes"
- someone who ascends on foot; "a solitary mounter of the staircase"
- someone seeking social prominence by obsequious behavior
- a vine or climbing plant that readily grows up a support or over other plants
'Climber' in other languages
Get definition of Climber, Get synonyms of Climber and translate.Climber in Tamil | Climber in English | Climber in Arabic | Climber in Dutch | Climber in French | Climber in German | Climber in Greek | Climber in Hindi | Climber in Italian | Climber in Japanese | Climber in Korean | Climber in Malay | Climber in Norwegian | Climber in Portuguese | Climber in Russian | Climber in Spanish | Climber in Swedish | Climber in Chinese | Climber in Indonesian | Climber in Urdu | Climber in Bengali | Climber in Thai |
Climber - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Climber from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.