English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Brass'
- a wind instrument that consists of a Brass tube (usually of variable length) blown by means of a cup-shaped or funnel-shaped mouthpiece
- a memorial made of Brass
- an ornament or utensil made of Brass
- impudent aggressiveness; "I couldn''t believe her boldness"; "he had the effrontery to question my honesty"
- the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something; "he claims that the present administration is corrupt"; "the governance of an association is responsible to its members"; "he quickly became rec
- the section of a band or orchestra that plays Brass instruments
- an alloy of copper and zinc
'Brass' in other languages
Get definition of Brass, Get synonyms of Brass and translate.Brass in Tamil | Brass in English | Brass in Arabic | Brass in Dutch | Brass in French | Brass in German | Brass in Greek | Brass in Hindi | Brass in Italian | Brass in Japanese | Brass in Korean | Brass in Malay | Brass in Norwegian | Brass in Portuguese | Brass in Russian | Brass in Spanish | Brass in Swedish | Brass in Chinese | Brass in Indonesian | Brass in Urdu | Brass in Bengali | Brass in Thai |
Brass - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Brass from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.