English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Brand'
- a cutting or thrusting weapon with a long blade
- a recognizable kind; "there''s a new Brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- a symbol of disgrace or infamy; "And the Lord set a mark upon Cain"--Genesis
- identification mark on skin, made by burning
- a name given to a product or service
- a piece of wood that has been burned or is burning
- mark or expose as infamous; "She was Branded a loose woman"
- to accuse or condemn or openly or formally or Brand as disgraceful; "He denounced the government action"; "She was stigmatized by society because she had a child out of wedlock"
- burn with a Branding iron to indicate ownership; of animals
'Brand' in other languages
Get definition of Brand, Get synonyms of Brand and translate.Brand in Tamil | Brand in English | Brand in Arabic | Brand in Dutch | Brand in French | Brand in German | Brand in Greek | Brand in Hindi | Brand in Italian | Brand in Japanese | Brand in Korean | Brand in Malay | Brand in Norwegian | Brand in Portuguese | Brand in Russian | Brand in Spanish | Brand in Swedish | Brand in Chinese | Brand in Indonesian | Brand in Urdu | Brand in Bengali | Brand in Thai |
Brand - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Brand from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.