English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Brake'
- a restraint used to slow or stop a vehicle
- an area thickly overgrown usually with one kind of plant
- large coarse fern often several feet high; essentially weed ferns; cosmopolitan
- any of various ferns of the genus Pteris having pinnately compound leaves and including several popular houseplants
- cause to stop by applying the Brakes; "Brake the car before you go into a curve"
- stop travelling by applying a Brake; "We had to Brake suddenly when a chicken crossed the road"
'Brake' in other languages
Get definition of Brake, Get synonyms of Brake and translate.Brake in Tamil | Brake in English | Brake in Arabic | Brake in Dutch | Brake in French | Brake in German | Brake in Greek | Brake in Hindi | Brake in Italian | Brake in Japanese | Brake in Korean | Brake in Malay | Brake in Norwegian | Brake in Portuguese | Brake in Russian | Brake in Spanish | Brake in Swedish | Brake in Chinese | Brake in Indonesian | Brake in Urdu | Brake in Bengali | Brake in Thai |
Brake - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Brake from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.