English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Shorten'
- edit by omitting or modifying parts considered indelicate; "bowdlerize a novel"
- reduce in scope while retaining essential elements; "The manuscript must be Shortened"
- become short or shorter; "In winter, the days Shorten"
- make shorter than originally intended; reduce or retrench in length or duration; "He Shortened his trip due to illness"
- make short or shorter; "Shorten the skirt"; "Shorten the rope by a few inches"
'Shorten' in other languages
Get definition of Shorten, Get synonyms of Shorten and translate.Shorten in Tamil | Shorten in English | Shorten in Arabic | Shorten in Dutch | Shorten in French | Shorten in German | Shorten in Greek | Shorten in Hindi | Shorten in Italian | Shorten in Japanese | Shorten in Korean | Shorten in Malay | Shorten in Norwegian | Shorten in Portuguese | Shorten in Russian | Shorten in Spanish | Shorten in Swedish | Shorten in Chinese | Shorten in Indonesian | Shorten in Urdu | Shorten in Bengali | Shorten in Thai |
Shorten - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Shorten from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.