English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Overrun'
- too much production or more than expected
- run beyond or past; "The plane overran the runway"
- seize the position of and defeat; "the Crusaders overran much of the Holy Land"
- invade in great numbers; "the roaches infested our kitchen"
- flow or run over (a limit or brim)
- occupy in large numbers or live on a host; "the Kudzu plant infests much of the South and is spreading to the North"
- (often followed by `with'' or used in combination) troubled by or encroached upon in large numbers; "waters infested with sharks"; "shark-infested waters"; "the locust-Overrun countryside"; "drug-plagued streets"
'Overrun' in other languages
Get definition of Overrun, Get synonyms of Overrun and translate.Overrun in Tamil | Overrun in English | Overrun in Arabic | Overrun in Dutch | Overrun in French | Overrun in German | Overrun in Greek | Overrun in Hindi | Overrun in Italian | Overrun in Japanese | Overrun in Korean | Overrun in Malay | Overrun in Norwegian | Overrun in Portuguese | Overrun in Russian | Overrun in Spanish | Overrun in Swedish | Overrun in Chinese | Overrun in Indonesian | Overrun in Urdu | Overrun in Bengali | Overrun in Thai |
Overrun - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Overrun from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.