English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Opinion'
- the reason for a court''s judgment (as opposed to the decision itself)
- a vague idea in which some confidence is placed; "his impression of her was favorable"; "what are your feelings about the crisis?"; "it strengthened my belief in his sincerity"; "I had a feeling that she was lying"
- a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty; "my Opinion differs from yours"; "what are your thoughts on Haiti?"
- a belief or sentiment shared by most people; the voice of the people; "he asked for a poll of public Opinion"
- the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision; "Opinions are usually written by a single judge"
- a message expressing a belief about something; the expression of a belief that is held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof; "his Opinions appeared frequently on the editorial page"
'Opinion' in other languages
Get definition of Opinion, Get synonyms of Opinion and translate.Opinion in Tamil | Opinion in English | Opinion in Arabic | Opinion in Dutch | Opinion in French | Opinion in German | Opinion in Greek | Opinion in Hindi | Opinion in Italian | Opinion in Japanese | Opinion in Korean | Opinion in Malay | Opinion in Norwegian | Opinion in Portuguese | Opinion in Russian | Opinion in Spanish | Opinion in Swedish | Opinion in Chinese | Opinion in Indonesian | Opinion in Urdu | Opinion in Bengali | Opinion in Thai |
Opinion - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Opinion from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.