English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Caller'
- a social or business visitor; "the room was a mess because he hadn''t expected company"
- the person initiating a telephone call; "there were so many Callers that he finally disconnected the telephone"
- the person who convenes a meeting; "who is the Caller of this meeting?"
- someone who proclaims or summons in a loud voice; "the Callers were mothers summoning their children home for dinner"
- a person who announces the changes of steps during a dance; "you need a fiddler and a Caller for country dancing"
- the bettor in a card game who matches the bet and calls for a show of hands
- an investor who buys a call option
- fresh; "Caller fish"
- providing coolness; "a cooling breeze"; "`Caller'' is a Scottish term as in `a Caller breeze''"
'Caller' in other languages
Get definition of Caller, Get synonyms of Caller and translate.Caller in Tamil | Caller in English | Caller in Arabic | Caller in Dutch | Caller in French | Caller in German | Caller in Greek | Caller in Hindi | Caller in Italian | Caller in Japanese | Caller in Korean | Caller in Malay | Caller in Norwegian | Caller in Portuguese | Caller in Russian | Caller in Spanish | Caller in Swedish | Caller in Chinese | Caller in Indonesian | Caller in Urdu | Caller in Bengali | Caller in Thai |
Caller - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Caller from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.