English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Trough'
- a channel along the eaves or on the roof; collects and carries away rainwater
- a container (usually in a barn or stable) from which cattle or horses feed
- a long narrow shallow receptacle
- a narrow depression (as in the earth or between ocean waves or in the ocean bed)
- a treasury for government funds
- a concave shape with an open top
'Trough' in other languages
Get definition of Trough, Get synonyms of Trough and translate.Trough in Tamil | Trough in English | Trough in Arabic | Trough in Dutch | Trough in French | Trough in German | Trough in Greek | Trough in Hindi | Trough in Italian | Trough in Japanese | Trough in Korean | Trough in Malay | Trough in Norwegian | Trough in Portuguese | Trough in Russian | Trough in Spanish | Trough in Swedish | Trough in Chinese | Trough in Indonesian | Trough in Urdu | Trough in Bengali | Trough in Thai |
Trough - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Trough from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.