English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Tax'
- charge against a citizen''s person or property or activity for the support of government
- make a charge against or accuse; "They Taxed him failure to appear in court"
- use to the limit; "you are Taxing my patience"
- levy a Tax on; "The State Taxes alcohol heavily"; "Clothing is not Taxed in our state"
- set or determine the amount of (a payment such as a fine)
'Tax' in other languages
Get definition of Tax, Get synonyms of Tax and translate.Tax in Tamil | Tax in English | Tax in Arabic | Tax in Dutch | Tax in French | Tax in German | Tax in Greek | Tax in Hindi | Tax in Italian | Tax in Japanese | Tax in Korean | Tax in Malay | Tax in Norwegian | Tax in Portuguese | Tax in Russian | Tax in Spanish | Tax in Swedish | Tax in Chinese | Tax in Indonesian | Tax in Urdu | Tax in Bengali | Tax in Thai |
Tax - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Tax from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.