English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Strong'
- Strong and sure; "a firm grasp"; "gave a Strong pull on the rope"
- freshly made or left; "a warm trail"; "the scent is warm"
- having a high alcoholic content; "hard liquor"
- not faint or feeble; "a Strong odor of burning rubber"
- having a Strong physiological or chemical effect; "a potent toxin"; "potent liquor"; "a potent cup of tea"
- having or wielding force or authority; "providing the ground soldier with increasingly potent weapons"
- of verbs not having standard (or regular) inflection; "`sing'' is a Strong verb"
- of good quality and condition; solidly built; "a solid foundation"; "several substantial timber buildings"
- used of syllables or musical beats
- having strength or power greater than average or expected; "a Strong radio signal"; "Strong medicine"; "a Strong man"
- able to withstand attack; "an impregnable fortress"; "fortifications that made the frontier inviolable"
'Strong' in other languages
Get definition of Strong, Get synonyms of Strong and translate.Strong in Tamil | Strong in English | Strong in Arabic | Strong in Dutch | Strong in French | Strong in German | Strong in Greek | Strong in Hindi | Strong in Italian | Strong in Japanese | Strong in Korean | Strong in Malay | Strong in Norwegian | Strong in Portuguese | Strong in Russian | Strong in Spanish | Strong in Swedish | Strong in Chinese | Strong in Indonesian | Strong in Urdu | Strong in Bengali | Strong in Thai |
Strong - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Strong from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.