English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Strict'
- severe and unremitting in making demands; "an exacting instructor"; "a stern disciplinarian"; "Strict standards"
- rigidly accurate; allowing no deviation from a standard; "rigorous application of the law"; "a Strict vegetarian"
- unsparing and uncompromising in discipline or judgment; "a parent severe to the pitch of hostility"- H.G.Wells; "a hefty six-footer with a rather severe mien"; "a Strict disciplinarian"; "a Spartan upbringing"
- not indulgent; "Strict parents"
- incapable of compromise or flexibility
- (of rules) stringently enforced; "hard-and-fast rules"
'Strict' in other languages
Get definition of Strict, Get synonyms of Strict and translate.Strict in Tamil | Strict in English | Strict in Arabic | Strict in Dutch | Strict in French | Strict in German | Strict in Greek | Strict in Hindi | Strict in Italian | Strict in Japanese | Strict in Korean | Strict in Malay | Strict in Norwegian | Strict in Portuguese | Strict in Russian | Strict in Spanish | Strict in Swedish | Strict in Chinese | Strict in Indonesian | Strict in Urdu | Strict in Bengali | Strict in Thai |
Strict - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Strict from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.