English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Stream'
- the act of flowing or Streaming; continuous progression
- a steady flow (usually from natural causes); "the raft floated downStream on the current"; "he felt a Stream of air"
- dominant course (suggestive of running water) of successive events or ideas; "two Streams of development run through American history"; "Stream of consciousness"; "the flow of thought"; "the current of history"
- a natural body of running water flowing on or under the earth
- something that resembles a flowing Stream in moving continuously; "a Stream of people emptied from the terminal"; "the museum had planned carefully for the flow of visitors"
- exude profusely; "She was Streaming with sweat"; "His nose Streamed blood"
- move in large numbers; "people were pouring out of the theater"; "beggars pullulated in the plaza"
- flow freely and abundantly; "Tears Streamed down her face"
- to extend, wave or float outward, as if in the wind; "their manes Streamed like stiff black pennants in the wind"
- rain heavily; "Put on your rain coat-- it''s pouring outside!"
'Stream' in other languages
Get definition of Stream, Get synonyms of Stream and translate.Stream in Tamil | Stream in English | Stream in Arabic | Stream in Dutch | Stream in French | Stream in German | Stream in Greek | Stream in Hindi | Stream in Italian | Stream in Japanese | Stream in Korean | Stream in Malay | Stream in Norwegian | Stream in Portuguese | Stream in Russian | Stream in Spanish | Stream in Swedish | Stream in Chinese | Stream in Indonesian | Stream in Urdu | Stream in Bengali | Stream in Thai |
Stream - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Stream from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.