English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Story'
- structure consisting of a room or set of rooms comprising a single level of a multilevel building; "what level is the office on?"
- a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events; "he writes stories for the magazines"
- a record or narrative description of past events; "a hiStory of France"; "he gave an inaccurate account of the plot to kill the president"; "the Story of exposure to lead"
- a short account of the news; "the report of his speech"; "the Story was on the 11 o''clock news"; "the account of his speech that was given on the evening news made the governor furious"
- a trivial lie; "he told a fib about eating his spinach"; "how can I stop my child from telling stories?"
- a message that tells the particulars of an act or occurrence or course of events; presented in writing or drama or cinema or as a radio or television program; "his narrative was interesting"; "Disney''s stories entertain adults as well as children"
'Story' in other languages
Get definition of Story, Get synonyms of Story and translate.Story in Tamil | Story in English | Story in Arabic | Story in Dutch | Story in French | Story in German | Story in Greek | Story in Hindi | Story in Italian | Story in Japanese | Story in Korean | Story in Malay | Story in Norwegian | Story in Portuguese | Story in Russian | Story in Spanish | Story in Swedish | Story in Chinese | Story in Indonesian | Story in Urdu | Story in Bengali | Story in Thai |
Story - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Story from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.