English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Snow'
- street names for cocaine
- English writer of novels about moral dilemmas in academe (1905-1980)
- precipitation falling from clouds in the form of ice crystals
- a layer of Snowflakes (white crystals of frozen water) covering the ground
- conceal one''s true motives from especially by elaborately feigning good intentions so as to gain an end; "He bamboozled his professors into thinking that he knew the subject well"
- fall as Snow; "It was Snowing all night"
'Snow' in other languages
Get definition of Snow, Get synonyms of Snow and translate.Snow in Tamil | Snow in English | Snow in Arabic | Snow in Dutch | Snow in French | Snow in German | Snow in Greek | Snow in Hindi | Snow in Italian | Snow in Japanese | Snow in Korean | Snow in Malay | Snow in Norwegian | Snow in Portuguese | Snow in Russian | Snow in Spanish | Snow in Swedish | Snow in Chinese | Snow in Indonesian | Snow in Urdu | Snow in Bengali | Snow in Thai |
Snow - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Snow from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.