English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Shunt'
- implant consisting of a tube made of plastic or rubber; for draining fluids within the body
- a conductor having low resistance in parallel with another device to divert a fraction of the current
- a passage by which a bodily fluid (especially blood) is diverted from one channel to another; "an arteriovenus Shunt"
- transfer to another track, of trains
- provide with or divert by means of an electrical Shunt
'Shunt' in other languages
Get definition of Shunt, Get synonyms of Shunt and translate.Shunt in Tamil | Shunt in English | Shunt in Arabic | Shunt in Dutch | Shunt in French | Shunt in German | Shunt in Greek | Shunt in Hindi | Shunt in Italian | Shunt in Japanese | Shunt in Korean | Shunt in Malay | Shunt in Norwegian | Shunt in Portuguese | Shunt in Russian | Shunt in Spanish | Shunt in Swedish | Shunt in Chinese | Shunt in Indonesian | Shunt in Urdu | Shunt in Bengali | Shunt in Thai |
Shunt - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Shunt from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.