English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Sack'
- the termination of someone''s employment (leaving them free to depart)
- the plundering of a place by an army or mob; usually involves destruction and slaughter; "the Sack of Rome"
- a loose-fitting dress hanging straight from the shoulders without a waist
- a hanging bed of canvas or rope netting (usually suspended between two trees); swing easily
- a bag made of paper or plastic for holding customer''s purchases
- a woman''s full loose hiplength jacket
- any of various light dry strong white wine from Spain and Canary Islands (including sherry)
- the quantity contained in a Sack
- an enclosed space; "the trapped miners found a pocket of air"
- put in a Sack; "The grocer Sacked the onions"
- make as a net profit; "The company cleared $1 million"
- plunder (a town) after capture; "the barbarians Sacked Rome"
- terminate the employment of; "The boss fired his secretary today"; "The company terminated 25% of its workers"
'Sack' in other languages
Get definition of Sack, Get synonyms of Sack and translate.Sack in Tamil | Sack in English | Sack in Arabic | Sack in Dutch | Sack in French | Sack in German | Sack in Greek | Sack in Hindi | Sack in Italian | Sack in Japanese | Sack in Korean | Sack in Malay | Sack in Norwegian | Sack in Portuguese | Sack in Russian | Sack in Spanish | Sack in Swedish | Sack in Chinese | Sack in Indonesian | Sack in Urdu | Sack in Bengali | Sack in Thai |
Sack - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Sack from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.