English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Repose'
- freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility); "took his Repose by the swimming pool"
- a disposition free from stress or emotion
- the absence of mental stress or anxiety
- put or confide something in a person or thing; "These philosophers Reposed the law in the people"
- to put something (eg trust) in something; "The nation Reposed its confidence in the King"
- put in a horizontal position; "lay the books on the table"; "lay the patient carefully onto the bed"
- lean in a comfortable resting position; "He was reposing on the couch"
- lie when dead; "Mao Reposes in his mausoleum"
- be inherent or innate in;
'Repose' in other languages
Get definition of Repose, Get synonyms of Repose and translate.Repose in Tamil | Repose in English | Repose in Arabic | Repose in Dutch | Repose in French | Repose in German | Repose in Greek | Repose in Hindi | Repose in Italian | Repose in Japanese | Repose in Korean | Repose in Malay | Repose in Norwegian | Repose in Portuguese | Repose in Russian | Repose in Spanish | Repose in Swedish | Repose in Chinese | Repose in Indonesian | Repose in Urdu | Repose in Bengali | Repose in Thai |
Repose - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Repose from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.