English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Repel'
- reject outright and bluntly; "She snubbed his proposal"
- force or drive back; "Repel the attacker"; "fight off the onslaught"; "rebuff the attack"
- cause to move back by force or influence; "Repel the enemy"; "push back the urge to smoke"; "beat back the invaders"
- be Repellent to; cause aversion in
- fill with distaste; "This spoilt food disgusts me"
'Repel' in other languages
Get definition of Repel, Get synonyms of Repel and translate.Repel in Tamil | Repel in English | Repel in Arabic | Repel in Dutch | Repel in French | Repel in German | Repel in Greek | Repel in Hindi | Repel in Italian | Repel in Japanese | Repel in Korean | Repel in Malay | Repel in Norwegian | Repel in Portuguese | Repel in Russian | Repel in Spanish | Repel in Swedish | Repel in Chinese | Repel in Indonesian | Repel in Urdu | Repel in Bengali | Repel in Thai |
Repel - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Repel from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.