English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Overturn'
- an improbable and unexpected victory; "the biggest upset since David beat Goliath"
- the act of upsetting something; "he was badly bruised by the upset of his sled at a high speed"
- change radically; "E-mail revolutionized communication in academe"
- rule against; "The Republicans were overruled when the House voted on the bill"
- annul by recalling or rescinding; "He revoked the ban on smoking"; "lift an embargo"; "vacate a death sentence"
- turn from an upright or normal position; "The big vase Overturned"; "The canoe tumped over"
- cause to Overturn from an upright or normal position; "The cat knocked over the flower vase"; "the clumsy customer turned over the vase"; "he tumped over his beer"
- cause the downfall of; of rulers; "The Czar was overthrown"; "subvert the ruling class"
'Overturn' in other languages
Get definition of Overturn, Get synonyms of Overturn and translate.Overturn in Tamil | Overturn in English | Overturn in Arabic | Overturn in Dutch | Overturn in French | Overturn in German | Overturn in Greek | Overturn in Hindi | Overturn in Italian | Overturn in Japanese | Overturn in Korean | Overturn in Malay | Overturn in Norwegian | Overturn in Portuguese | Overturn in Russian | Overturn in Spanish | Overturn in Swedish | Overturn in Chinese | Overturn in Indonesian | Overturn in Urdu | Overturn in Bengali | Overturn in Thai |
Overturn - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Overturn from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.