English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Octet'
- a musical composition written for eight performers
- eight people considered as a unit
- a set of eight similar things considered as a unit
- eight performers or singers who perform together
- the cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one
'Octet' in other languages
Get definition of Octet, Get synonyms of Octet and translate.Octet in Tamil | Octet in English | Octet in Arabic | Octet in Dutch | Octet in French | Octet in German | Octet in Greek | Octet in Hindi | Octet in Italian | Octet in Japanese | Octet in Korean | Octet in Malay | Octet in Norwegian | Octet in Portuguese | Octet in Russian | Octet in Spanish | Octet in Swedish | Octet in Chinese | Octet in Indonesian | Octet in Urdu | Octet in Bengali | Octet in Thai |
Octet - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Octet from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.