English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Letter'
- a written message addressed to a person or organization; "mailed an indignant Letter to the editor"
- an award earned by participation in a school sport; "he won Letters in three sports"
- the conventional characters of the alphabet used to represent speech; "his grandmother taught him his Letters"
- a strictly literal interpretation (as distinct from the intention); "he followed instructions to the Letter"; "he obeyed the Letter of the law"
- owner who lets another person use something (housing usually) for hire
- mark Letters on or mark with Letters
- set down or print with Letters
- win an athletic Letter
'Letter' in other languages
Get definition of Letter, Get synonyms of Letter and translate.Letter in Tamil | Letter in English | Letter in Arabic | Letter in Dutch | Letter in French | Letter in German | Letter in Greek | Letter in Hindi | Letter in Italian | Letter in Japanese | Letter in Korean | Letter in Malay | Letter in Norwegian | Letter in Portuguese | Letter in Russian | Letter in Spanish | Letter in Swedish | Letter in Chinese | Letter in Indonesian | Letter in Urdu | Letter in Bengali | Letter in Thai |
Letter - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Letter from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.