English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Let'
- a serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver''s court; the ball must be served again
- the most brutal terrorist group active in Kashmir; fights against India with the goal of restoring Islamic rule of India; "Lashkar-e-Toiba has committed mass murders of civilian Hindus"
- cause to move; cause to be in a certain position or condition; "He got his squad on the ball"; "This Let me in for a big surprise"; "He got a girl into trouble"
- leave unchanged; "Let it be"
- actively cause something to happen; "I Let it be known that I was not interested"
- consent to, give permission; "She permitted her son to visit her estranged husband"; "I won''t Let the police search her basement"; "I cannot allow you to see your exam"
- grant use or occupation of under a term of contract; "I am leasing my country estate to some foreigners"
- make it possible through a specific action or lack of action for something to happen; "This permits the water to rush in"; "This sealed door won''t allow the water come into the basement"; "This will permit the rain to run off"
'Let' in other languages
Get definition of Let, Get synonyms of Let and translate.Let in Tamil | Let in English | Let in Arabic | Let in Dutch | Let in French | Let in German | Let in Greek | Let in Hindi | Let in Italian | Let in Japanese | Let in Korean | Let in Malay | Let in Norwegian | Let in Portuguese | Let in Russian | Let in Spanish | Let in Swedish | Let in Chinese | Let in Indonesian | Let in Urdu | Let in Bengali | Let in Thai |
Let - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Let from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.