English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Induct'
- introduce or initiate; "The young geisha was Inducted into the ways of her profession"
- produce electric current by electrostatic or magnetic processes
- place ceremoniously or formally in an office or position; "there was a ceremony to Induct the president of the Academy"
- admit as a member; "We were Inducted into the honor society"
- accept young people into society, usually with some rite; "African men are initiated when they reach puberty"
'Induct' in other languages
Get definition of Induct, Get synonyms of Induct and translate.Induct in Tamil | Induct in English | Induct in Arabic | Induct in Dutch | Induct in French | Induct in German | Induct in Greek | Induct in Hindi | Induct in Italian | Induct in Japanese | Induct in Korean | Induct in Malay | Induct in Norwegian | Induct in Portuguese | Induct in Russian | Induct in Spanish | Induct in Swedish | Induct in Chinese | Induct in Indonesian | Induct in Urdu | Induct in Bengali | Induct in Thai |
Induct - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Induct from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.