English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Fantastic'
- ludicrously odd; "Hamlet''s assumed antic disposition"; "Fantastic Halloween costumes"; "a grotesque reflection in the mirror"
- extraordinarily good; used especially as intensifiers; "a Fantastic trip to the Orient"; "the film was Fantastic!"; "a howling success"; "a marvelous collection of rare books"; "had a rattling conversation about politics"; "a tremendous achievement"
- exceedingly or unbelievably great; "the bomb did Fantastic damage"; "Samson is supposed to have had Fantastic strength"; "phenomenal feats of memory"
- existing in fancy only; "Fantastic figures with bulbous heads the circumference of a bushel"- Nathaniel Hawthorne
- extravagantly fanciful and unrealistic; foolish; "a Fantastic idea of his own importance"
'Fantastic' in other languages
Get definition of Fantastic, Get synonyms of Fantastic and translate.Fantastic in Tamil | Fantastic in English | Fantastic in Arabic | Fantastic in Dutch | Fantastic in French | Fantastic in German | Fantastic in Greek | Fantastic in Hindi | Fantastic in Italian | Fantastic in Japanese | Fantastic in Korean | Fantastic in Malay | Fantastic in Norwegian | Fantastic in Portuguese | Fantastic in Russian | Fantastic in Spanish | Fantastic in Swedish | Fantastic in Chinese | Fantastic in Indonesian | Fantastic in Urdu | Fantastic in Bengali | Fantastic in Thai |
Fantastic - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Fantastic from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.