English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Expand'
- become larger in size or volume or quantity; "his business Expanded rapidly"
- exaggerate or make bigger; "The charges were inflated"
- grow stronger; "The economy was booming"
- Expand the influence of; "The King extended his rule to the Eastern part of the continent"
- make bigger or wider in size, volume, or quantity; "Expand the house by adding another wing"
- add details, as to an account or idea; clarify the meaning of and discourse in a learned way, usually in writing; "She elaborated on the main ideas in her dissertation"
- extend in one or more directions; "The dough Expands"
'Expand' in other languages
Get definition of Expand, Get synonyms of Expand and translate.Expand in Tamil | Expand in English | Expand in Arabic | Expand in Dutch | Expand in French | Expand in German | Expand in Greek | Expand in Hindi | Expand in Italian | Expand in Japanese | Expand in Korean | Expand in Malay | Expand in Norwegian | Expand in Portuguese | Expand in Russian | Expand in Spanish | Expand in Swedish | Expand in Chinese | Expand in Indonesian | Expand in Urdu | Expand in Bengali | Expand in Thai |
Expand - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Expand from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.