English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Culture'
- the raising of plants or animals; "the Culture of oysters"
- (biology) the growing of microorganisms in a nutrient medium (such as gelatin or agar); "the Culture of cells in a Petri dish"
- the tastes in art and manners that are favored by a social group
- all the knowledge and values shared by a society
- the attitudes and behavior that are characteristic of a particular social group or organization; "the developing drug Culture"; "the reason that the agency is doomed to inaction has something to do with the FBI Culture"
- a particular society at a particular time and place; "early Mayan civilization"
- a highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality; "they performed with great polish"; "I admired the exquisite refinement of his prose"; "almost an inspiration which gives to all work that finish which is almost art"--Joseph
- (bacteriology) the product of cultivating micro-organisms in a nutrient medium
'Culture' in other languages
Get definition of Culture, Get synonyms of Culture and translate.Culture in Tamil | Culture in English | Culture in Arabic | Culture in Dutch | Culture in French | Culture in German | Culture in Greek | Culture in Hindi | Culture in Italian | Culture in Japanese | Culture in Korean | Culture in Malay | Culture in Norwegian | Culture in Portuguese | Culture in Russian | Culture in Spanish | Culture in Swedish | Culture in Chinese | Culture in Indonesian | Culture in Urdu | Culture in Bengali | Culture in Thai |
Culture - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Culture from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.