English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Count'
- the act of Counting; "the Counting continued for several hours"
- a nobleman (in various Countries) having rank equal to a British earl
- the total number Counted; "a blood Count"
- include as if by Counting; "I can Count my colleagues in the opposition"
- take acCount of; "You have to reckon with our opponents"; "Count on the monsoon"
- have faith or confidence in; "you can Count on me to help you any time"; "Look to your friends for support"; "You can bet on that!"; "Depend on your family in times of crisis"
- name or recite the numbers; "The toddler could Count to 100"
- determine the number or amount of; "Can you Count the books on your shelf?"; "Count your change"
- show consideration for; take into acCount; "You must consider her age"; "The judge considered the offender''s youth and was lenient"
- have weight; have import, carry weight; "It does not matter much"
- put into a group; "The academy Counts several Nobel Prize winners among its members"
'Count' in other languages
Get definition of Count, Get synonyms of Count and translate.Count in Tamil | Count in English | Count in Arabic | Count in Dutch | Count in French | Count in German | Count in Greek | Count in Hindi | Count in Italian | Count in Japanese | Count in Korean | Count in Malay | Count in Norwegian | Count in Portuguese | Count in Russian | Count in Spanish | Count in Swedish | Count in Chinese | Count in Indonesian | Count in Urdu | Count in Bengali | Count in Thai |
Count - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Count from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.