English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Careful'
- exercising caution or showing care or attention; "they were Careful when crossing the busy street"; "be Careful to keep her shoes clean"; "did very Careful research"; "Careful art restorers"; "Careful of the rights of others"; "Careful about one''s behavi
- with care and dignity; "walking at the same measured pace"; "with all deliberate speed"
- mindful of the future in spending money; "Careful with money"
- cautiously attentive; "Careful of her feelings"; "heedful of his father''s advice"
- full of cares or anxiety; "Thou art Careful and troubled about many things"-Luke 10.41
'Careful' in other languages
Get definition of Careful, Get synonyms of Careful and translate.Careful in Tamil | Careful in English | Careful in Arabic | Careful in Dutch | Careful in French | Careful in German | Careful in Greek | Careful in Hindi | Careful in Italian | Careful in Japanese | Careful in Korean | Careful in Malay | Careful in Norwegian | Careful in Portuguese | Careful in Russian | Careful in Spanish | Careful in Swedish | Careful in Chinese | Careful in Indonesian | Careful in Urdu | Careful in Bengali | Careful in Thai |
Careful - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Careful from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.