English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Car'
- a conveyance for passengers or freight on a cable railway; "they took a cable Car to the top of the mountain"
- 4-wheeled motor vehicle; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a Car to get to work"
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three Cars had jumped the rails"
- where passengers ride up and down; "the Car was on the top floor"
- Car suspended from an airship and Carrying personnel and Cargo and power plant
'Car' in other languages
Get definition of Car, Get synonyms of Car and translate.Car in Tamil | Car in English | Car in Arabic | Car in Dutch | Car in French | Car in German | Car in Greek | Car in Hindi | Car in Italian | Car in Japanese | Car in Korean | Car in Malay | Car in Norwegian | Car in Portuguese | Car in Russian | Car in Spanish | Car in Swedish | Car in Chinese | Car in Indonesian | Car in Urdu | Car in Bengali | Car in Thai |
Car - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Car from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.