English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Brave'
- people who are Brave; "the home of the free and the Brave"
- a North American Indian warrior
- face or endure with courage; "She Braved the elements"
- invulnerable to fear or intimidation; "audacious explorers"; "fearless reporters and photographers"; "intrepid pioneers"
- possessing or displaying courage; able to face and deal with danger or fear without flinching; "Familiarity with danger makes a Brave man Braver but less daring"- Herman Melville; "a frank courageous heart...triumphed over pain"- William Wordsworth; "set
- brightly colored and showy; "girls decked out in Brave new dresses"; "Brave banners flying"; "`braw'' is a Scottish word"; "a dress a bit too gay for her years"; "birds with gay plumage"
'Brave' in other languages
Get definition of Brave, Get synonyms of Brave and translate.Brave in Tamil | Brave in English | Brave in Arabic | Brave in Dutch | Brave in French | Brave in German | Brave in Greek | Brave in Hindi | Brave in Italian | Brave in Japanese | Brave in Korean | Brave in Malay | Brave in Norwegian | Brave in Portuguese | Brave in Russian | Brave in Spanish | Brave in Swedish | Brave in Chinese | Brave in Indonesian | Brave in Urdu | Brave in Bengali | Brave in Thai |
Brave - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Brave from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.