English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Branch'
- any projection that is thought to resemble an arm; "the arm of the record player"; "an arm of the sea"; "a Branch of the sewer"
- an administrative division of some larger or more complex organization; "a Branch of Congress"
- a stream or river connected to a larger one
- a natural consequence of development
- a division of a stem, or secondary stem arising from the main stem of a plant
- a part of a forked or Branching shape; "he broke off one of the Branches"; "they took the south fork"
- divide into two or more Branches so as to form a fork; "The road forks"
- grow and send out Branches or Branch-like structures; "these plants ramify early and get to be very large"
'Branch' in other languages
Get definition of Branch, Get synonyms of Branch and translate.Branch in Tamil | Branch in English | Branch in Arabic | Branch in Dutch | Branch in French | Branch in German | Branch in Greek | Branch in Hindi | Branch in Italian | Branch in Japanese | Branch in Korean | Branch in Malay | Branch in Norwegian | Branch in Portuguese | Branch in Russian | Branch in Spanish | Branch in Swedish | Branch in Chinese | Branch in Indonesian | Branch in Urdu | Branch in Bengali | Branch in Thai |
Branch - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Branch from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.