English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Brain'
- that part of the central nervous system that includes all the higher nervous centers; enclosed within the skull; continuous with the spinal cord
- that which is responsible for one''s thoughts and feelings; the seat of the faculty of reason; "his mind wandered"; "I couldn''t get his words out of my head"
- mental ability; "he''s got plenty of Brains but no common sense"
- the Brain of certain animals used as meat
- someone who has exceptional intellectual ability and originality; "Mozart was a child genius"; "he''s smart but he''s no Einstein"
- kill by smashing someone''s skull
- hit on the head
'Brain' in other languages
Get definition of Brain, Get synonyms of Brain and translate.Brain in Tamil | Brain in English | Brain in Arabic | Brain in Dutch | Brain in French | Brain in German | Brain in Greek | Brain in Hindi | Brain in Italian | Brain in Japanese | Brain in Korean | Brain in Malay | Brain in Norwegian | Brain in Portuguese | Brain in Russian | Brain in Spanish | Brain in Swedish | Brain in Chinese | Brain in Indonesian | Brain in Urdu | Brain in Bengali | Brain in Thai |
Brain - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Brain from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.