English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Bore'
- a hole or passage made by a drill; usually made for exploratory purposes
- diameter of a tube or gun barrel
- a high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary)
- a person who evokes Boredom
- make a hole with a pointed power or hand tool; "don''t drill here, there''s a gas pipe"; "drill a hole into the wall"; "drill for oil"
- cause to be Bored
'Bore' in other languages
Get definition of Bore, Get synonyms of Bore and translate.Bore in Tamil | Bore in English | Bore in Arabic | Bore in Dutch | Bore in French | Bore in German | Bore in Greek | Bore in Hindi | Bore in Italian | Bore in Japanese | Bore in Korean | Bore in Malay | Bore in Norwegian | Bore in Portuguese | Bore in Russian | Bore in Spanish | Bore in Swedish | Bore in Chinese | Bore in Indonesian | Bore in Urdu | Bore in Bengali | Bore in Thai |
Bore - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Bore from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.