English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Bird'
- warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings
- badminton equipment consisting of a ball of cork or rubber with a crown of feathers
- a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- the flesh of a Bird or fowl (wild or domestic) used as food
- informal terms for a (young) woman
- watch and study Birds in their natural habitat
'Bird' in other languages
Get definition of Bird, Get synonyms of Bird and translate.Bird in Tamil | Bird in English | Bird in Arabic | Bird in Dutch | Bird in French | Bird in German | Bird in Greek | Bird in Hindi | Bird in Italian | Bird in Japanese | Bird in Korean | Bird in Malay | Bird in Norwegian | Bird in Portuguese | Bird in Russian | Bird in Spanish | Bird in Swedish | Bird in Chinese | Bird in Indonesian | Bird in Urdu | Bird in Bengali | Bird in Thai |
Bird - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Bird from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.