English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Band'
- something elongated that is worn around the body or one of the limbs
- a strip or stripe of a contrasting color or material
- a restraint put around something to hold it together
- a strip of material attached to the leg of a bird to identify it (as in studies of bird migration)
- jewelry consisting of a circlet of precious metal (often set with jewels) worn on the finger; "she had rings on every finger"; "he noted that she wore a wedding Band"
- a stripe of contrasting color; "chromosomes exhibit characteristic Bands"
- a range of frequencies between two limits
- an unofficial association of people or groups; "the smart set goes there"; "they were an angry lot"
- instrumentalists not including string players
- a group of musicians playing popular music for dancing
- attach a ring to the foot of, in order to identify; "ring birds"; "Band the geese to observe their migratory patterns"
- bind or tie together, as with a Band
'Band' in other languages
Get definition of Band, Get synonyms of Band and translate.Band in Tamil | Band in English | Band in Arabic | Band in Dutch | Band in French | Band in German | Band in Greek | Band in Hindi | Band in Italian | Band in Japanese | Band in Korean | Band in Malay | Band in Norwegian | Band in Portuguese | Band in Russian | Band in Spanish | Band in Swedish | Band in Chinese | Band in Indonesian | Band in Urdu | Band in Bengali | Band in Thai |
Band - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Band from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.