English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Association'
- the act of consorting with or joining with others; "you cannot be convicted of criminal guilt by Association"
- the process of bringing ideas or events together in memory or imagination; "conditioning is a form of learning by Association"
- (ecology) a group of organisms (plants and animals) that live together in a certain geographical region and constitute a community with a few dominant species
- a formal organization of people or groups of people; "he joined the Modern Language Association"
- (chemistry) any process of combination (especially in solution) that depends on relatively weak chemical bonding
- a relation resulting from interaction or dependence; "flints were found in Association with the prehistoric remains of the bear"; "the host is not always injured by Association with a parasite"
- a social or business relationship; "a valuable financial affiliation"; "he was sorry he had to sever his ties with other members of the team"; "many close Associations with England"
- the state of being connected together as in memory or imagination; "his Association of his father with being beaten was too strong to break"
'Association' in other languages
Get definition of Association, Get synonyms of Association and translate.Association in Tamil | Association in English | Association in Arabic | Association in Dutch | Association in French | Association in German | Association in Greek | Association in Hindi | Association in Italian | Association in Japanese | Association in Korean | Association in Malay | Association in Norwegian | Association in Portuguese | Association in Russian | Association in Spanish | Association in Swedish | Association in Chinese | Association in Indonesian | Association in Urdu | Association in Bengali | Association in Thai |
Association - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Association from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.