English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Associate'
- a degree granted by a two-year college on successful completion of the undergraduates course of studies
- any event that usually accompanies or is closely connected with another; "first was the lightning and then its thunderous Associate"
- a person who joins with others in some activity; "he had to consult his Associate before continuing"
- a person who is frequently in the company of another; "drinking companions"; "comrades in arms"
- make a logical or causal connection; "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"; "colligate these facts"; "I cannot relate these events at all"
- bring or come into association or action; "The churches consociated to fight their dissolution"
- keep company with; hang out with; "He Associates with strange people"; "She affiliates with her colleagues"
'Associate' in other languages
Get definition of Associate, Get synonyms of Associate and translate.Associate in Tamil | Associate in English | Associate in Arabic | Associate in Dutch | Associate in French | Associate in German | Associate in Greek | Associate in Hindi | Associate in Italian | Associate in Japanese | Associate in Korean | Associate in Malay | Associate in Norwegian | Associate in Portuguese | Associate in Russian | Associate in Spanish | Associate in Swedish | Associate in Chinese | Associate in Indonesian | Associate in Urdu | Associate in Bengali | Associate in Thai |
Associate - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Associate from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.