English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Assign'
- select something or someone for a specific purpose; "The teacher Assigned him to lead his classmates in the exercise"
- attribute or credit to; "We attributed this quotation to Shakespeare"; "People impute great cleverness to cats"
- decide as to where something belongs in a scheme; "The biologist Assigned the mushroom to the proper class"
- attribute or give; "She put too much emphasis on her the last statement"; "He put all his efforts into this job"; "The teacher put an interesting twist to the interpretation of the story"
- transfer one''s right to
- give out or allot; "We were Assigned new uniforms"
- make undue claims to having
- give an Assignment to (a person) to a post, or Assign a task to (a person)
'Assign' in other languages
Get definition of Assign, Get synonyms of Assign and translate.Assign in Tamil | Assign in English | Assign in Arabic | Assign in Dutch | Assign in French | Assign in German | Assign in Greek | Assign in Hindi | Assign in Italian | Assign in Japanese | Assign in Korean | Assign in Malay | Assign in Norwegian | Assign in Portuguese | Assign in Russian | Assign in Spanish | Assign in Swedish | Assign in Chinese | Assign in Indonesian | Assign in Urdu | Assign in Bengali | Assign in Thai |
Assign - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Assign from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.