English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Aside'
- a message that departs from the main subject
- a line spoken by an actor to the audience but not intended for others on the stage
- not taken into account or excluded from consideration; "these problems apart, the country is doing well"; "all joking Aside, I think you''re crazy"
- in reserve; not for immediate use; "started setting Aside money to buy a car"; "put something by for her old age"; "has a nestegg tucked away for a rainy day"
- on or to one side; "step Aside"; "stood Aside to let him pass"; "threw the book Aside"; "put her sewing Aside when he entered"
- out of the way (especially away from one''s thoughts); "brush the objections Aside"; "pushed all doubts away"
- placed or kept separate and distinct as for a purpose; "had a feeling of being set apart"; "quality sets it apart"; "a day set Aside for relaxing"
- in a different direction; "turn Aside"; "turn away one''s face"; "glanced away"
'Aside' in other languages
Get definition of Aside, Get synonyms of Aside and translate.Aside in Tamil | Aside in English | Aside in Arabic | Aside in Dutch | Aside in French | Aside in German | Aside in Greek | Aside in Hindi | Aside in Italian | Aside in Japanese | Aside in Korean | Aside in Malay | Aside in Norwegian | Aside in Portuguese | Aside in Russian | Aside in Spanish | Aside in Swedish | Aside in Chinese | Aside in Indonesian | Aside in Urdu | Aside in Bengali | Aside in Thai |
Aside - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Aside from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.