English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Affinity'
- a natural attraction or feeling of kinship; "an Affinity for politics"; "the mysterious Affinity between them"; "James''s Affinity with Sam"
- inherent resemblance between persons or things
- the force attracting atoms to each other and binding them together in a molecule; "basic dyes have an Affinity for wool and silk"
- (immunology) the attraction between an antigen and an antibody
- a close connection marked by community of interests or similarity in nature or character; "found a natural Affinity with the immigrants"; "felt a deep kinship with the other students"; "anthropology''s kinship with the humanities"
- (biology) state of relationship between organisms or groups of organisms resulting in resemblance in structure or structural parts; "in anatomical structure prehistoric man shows close Affinity with modern humans"
- kinship by marriage or adoption; not a blood relationship
'Affinity' in other languages
Get definition of Affinity, Get synonyms of Affinity and translate.Affinity in Tamil | Affinity in English | Affinity in Arabic | Affinity in Dutch | Affinity in French | Affinity in German | Affinity in Greek | Affinity in Hindi | Affinity in Italian | Affinity in Japanese | Affinity in Korean | Affinity in Malay | Affinity in Norwegian | Affinity in Portuguese | Affinity in Russian | Affinity in Spanish | Affinity in Swedish | Affinity in Chinese | Affinity in Indonesian | Affinity in Urdu | Affinity in Bengali | Affinity in Thai |
Affinity - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Affinity from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with lankadictionary.com.